Ever since I started writing about cold showers, I’ve gotten hundreds of thousands of reactions from people who’ve heard of the idea and tried it out. In fact, it’s probably the one thing on my site that I get the most hate mail (and the most praise for).
But, without fail, I get someone who writes in with something like:
- “It’s winter, it’s too cold to do it.”
- “I’m not sure you understand, I don’t like the cold.”
- “I can’t do it – I live in Canada”
Whatever the flavor of the excuse, it’s still an excuse.
So, this past week, when I was in Antarctica, I thought I’d take the chance to put all these excuses to rest once and for all by taking a cold shower in Antarctica, of all places – just 600 miles from the South Pole.
Taking a Cold Shower in Antarctica
As it turns out, it was a lot harder than just turning a knob the opposite direction.
If you want to keep pushing your limits and do something impossible, here’s how you can take Cold Shower Therapy to the next level.
- Download Cold Shower Therapy for iOS
- Download Cold Shower Therapy for Android
- Get the Free Course at ColdShowerTherapy.com
Grow Stronger, Do The Impossible
Get weekly emails on how to build a stronger mind, a stronger body and stronger life and do the impossible.