Impossible X Is Hiring An Editor
Good news – the Impossible X team is growing!
Impossible X is currently looking for a content editor & scheduler to join the team.
- Editing Content
- Creating Content Schedules
- Managing Additional Projects As Necessary
We like to grow from the inside out – so the best candidates are already familiar with the IMPOSSIBLE ideology & attitude of no, BS, no excuses. If you’re nutritionist, paleo-enthusiast and adventure-seeker – that’s even better.
The main roles are content editing and scheduling, but since we’re a small team – you might have to wear a few hats down the road – I hope you’re up for the challenge.
This is a part-time position (to start), but it is paid and as we work together – your role has the ability to grow. You also get an inside look at all the new things coming up on the agenda with Impossible and some of our other projects at Impossible X.
To apply for this, send me an email at joel [at] impossiblehq.com with the following details:
- Name & Location (this is a virtual position, but time zones are important)
- What’s your relevant experience as a writer/editor? What should I know about you?
- What type of time availability do you have on a weekly basis to dedicate to Impossible HQ?
- How long have you been reading Impossible HQ? What’s your favorite article?
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- Why do you want to do this?
- What’s the one thing you’d like to influence about Impossible HQ?
- What’s the next thing you’re crossing off your impossible list?
- When are you going to do it?
- When was your last cold shower?
- Is there anything else you want to brag about/I should know?
I’ll be accepting applications for the next 8 days (Friday, 24th) at midnight. #boom.