One of my focuses going into this year is upgrading our Impossible Gear line with more functional and awesome gear (starting with the resilient shirt – one of my favorites and a helpful reminder this year).
However, in addition to the gear itself, a big part of it will be revamping the site and I want YOU to be on it.
Yeah – that’s right – you.
Here’s the deal.
I can do all the impossible poses I want (and don’t worry, I definitely will), but I also really want the site to reflect the action that everyone (especially readers like you) are taking to do the impossible and live a life that pushes your limits (while crossing stuff off your impossible list).
That’s why we’re going to be including reader photos on the Impossible Gear store – both around the site and as preview images. It takes an otherwise normal site and helps to inspire readers to become doers.
Since we’ve started Impossible Gear, we’ve sold hundreds (if not thousands) of shirts and received countless submissions, but I want to make sure we get a boatload of new ones in the next few weeks.
That’s why we’re launching a new contest designed to:
- Get you out and doing something impossible.
- Get a ton of awesome impossible gear photos.
- Get even more impossible gear into your hands.
Here’s how it works:
- Find your impossible shirt (hoodies and tanks work too) – if you don’t have one, you can get one here.
- Pick out something on your impossible list.
- Go do it.
- Be sure to wear your impossible gear while doing it.
- Take a photo (make sure it’s awesome). If they’re really awesome, send in more than one (I don’t mind!)
- Send it in to [email protected]
- Be included in a collage of various impossible people (and maybe on your own).
- The 5 best photos will win a total of $250 to spend on Impossible Gear (1 – $100 gift card, 1 – $75 gift cards, 3 – $25 gift cards)
You can use the gift cards for anything at impossiblegear.com to help you either stock up on more impossible gear or give one to a friend who needs a kick in the pants.
The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down!
Been waiting to cross something off your impossible list, but been putting it off?
Do it in the next 6 weeks. It’s the perfect time to start.
- Run a half marathon
- Go skydiving
- Learn to kitesurf
- Do 100 pushups
- Go to another country
- Climb a mountain
- Quit your job
- Make your own getaway backpack
- Fly a plane
- Go on adventure roulette.
Whatever it is – make a commitment to do it – leave it in the comments below and get after it. Take a photo, send it in and you might see yourself on the Impossible Gear site (and win more gear to keep doing it).
Do something Impossible. I can’t wait to see what it is.
Boring fine print: please note that by submitting your image, you’re granting us permission to use your image and likeness on the site and on the store in any way we want (we won’t make you look bad, promise). If you don’t want us to use your photo – don’t send it in!
Grow Stronger, Do The Impossible
Get weekly emails on how to build a stronger mind, a stronger body and stronger life and do the impossible.