Anticipating that things will get tough on the road to Impossible things helps to set you up to be prepared for the disappointments that are destined to be along your way. If you expect it, you can prepare for it, so it doesn’t ruin your progress. Keep moving. Listen to today’s episode of Impossible Radio and become more resilient, today.
Some Things You’ll Learn in This Episode:
Table of Contents
- One assumption that can all but guarantee your success;
- When to “go back” and when to “finish”;
- What to do when you find yourself alone on the course;
- The benefit of “laughing into the wind”;
- Why the question “If your life was a story would anyone watch it?” is important;
- The advantage of “telling the story early”;
- How to become the author of your own story.
Links to Listen To This Episode
Thanks For Listening!
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Impossible Radio: Resilience.
If you enjoyed this episode, here are three things you can do:
- Please share the episode on social media using the buttons at the top and bottom of the post.
- Leave a review for Impossible Radio on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are essential, especially for a new show like Impossible Radio. And of course, they’re incredibly appreciated!
- Remember to subscribe to the show so you get automatic updates when each new episode (and soon new season) launch.
Until next time, go out and do something Impossible!