Grit and resilience aren’t natural skills you’re born with. They’re something that you have to build. It’s something you can learn. Over his incredibly successful career, Command Master Chief Paul Tharp has built such an incredibly resilient mind that he now teaches aspiring seals how to do it too. Listen to this week’s episode of Impossible Radio and become more resilient, today.
Some Things You’ll Learn in This Episode:
Table of Contents
- What it takes to become a Navy SEAL;
- The mindset of a SEAL;
- The benefit of “sharing the pain”;
- Discovering what motivates people to show up;
- How deciding the end result before you start can keep you going;
- The breakdown that’s necessary to build students up;
- How to train for the unexpected;
- The benefit of seeking advice;
- The foundations of loyalty
Links to Listen To This Episode
Links and Resources Mentioned
Thanks For Listening!
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Impossible Radio: Resilience.
If you enjoyed this episode, here are three things you can do:
- Please share the episode on social media using the buttons at the top and bottom of the post.
- Leave a review for Impossible Radio on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are essential, especially for a new show like Impossible Radio. And of course, they’re incredibly appreciated!
- Remember to subscribe to the show so you get automatic updates when each new episode (and soon new season) launch.
Until next time, go out and do something Impossible!