Anytime you start working towards a big, scary, impossible looking goal, you’re inevitably going to face set backs. Times are going to get hard. You may even get to a point where you aren’t sure if you can do it anymore and you’re going to want to give up. Throw in the towel. Stop the frustration and the pain.
Sometimes, that’s exactly what you need to do. It IS time to close up shop and move on with the lessons you’ve learned from the school of hard knocks.
Many times though, it’s not that time. It IS time to push a little harder, give it a “real” go, and see what is really possible.
So how do you know what time is what? When do you muscle through and when you let things end?
We break it all down in this episode of Impossible Radio: Resilience.
Some Things You’ll Learn in This Episode:
Table of Contents
- How to be more selective in the things you go after;
- Steps that will help you keep going, even when you want to stop;
- Why running away from pain/challenges is NOT okay;
- The absolute worst time to quit something;
- Signs that it’s okay to be finished;
- The two types of people;
- The one sign that the story is actually finished;
- The current status of the #777 Project
Links to Listen To This Episode
Links and Resources Mentioned
Thanks For Listening!
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Impossible Radio: Resilience.
If you enjoyed this episode, here are three things you can do:
- Please share the episode on social media using the buttons at the top and bottom of the post.
- Leave a review for Impossible Radio on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are essential, especially for a new show like Impossible Radio. And of course, they’re incredibly appreciated!
- Remember to subscribe to the show so you get automatic updates when each new episode (and soon new season) launch.
Until next time, go out and do something Impossible!
Grow Stronger, Do The Impossible
Get weekly emails on how to build a stronger mind, a stronger body and stronger life and do the impossible.