In addition to putting words to paper on yesterday’s post about looking back on 777, I went through some of the images from the last 7 races and put together a short video about the entire adventure.
It still doesn’t seem real or feel like that was “me” out there.
If the last couple posts have felt a bit too sentimental, please forgive me – we’ll be back to our regular scheduled programming next week.
The 777 Project: Looking Back
Previous Race Recaps
- South America – Patagonia International Marathon
- North America – Chicago Ultra 50k
- Australia – The Narrabeen All Nighter
- Antarctica – The Antarctica Ice Marathon 100k
- Asia – The North Face Thailand 50k
- Europe – The Rovaniemi 66km
- Africa – The Two Ocean Marathon 56km
Previous Race Shorts
- South America – Patagonia International Marathon Video Short
- North America – Chicago Ultra 50k Video Short
- Australia – The Narrabeen All Nighter Video Short
- Antarctica – The Antarctica Ice Marathon 100k Video Short
- Asia – The Thailand North Face 50k Video Short
- Europe – The Rovaniemi 66km Expedition Ultra Video Short
- Africa – The Two Oceans Marathon Video Short
Grow Stronger, Do The Impossible
Get weekly emails on how to build a stronger mind, a stronger body and stronger life and do the impossible.