Introducing The Renaissance Man’s Guide To Doing Everything. A brief guide on how to be a Renaissance Man in the 20th century and do everything despite other people’s claim that it’s “impossible.”
What to expect [things you’ll learn]
- Why being a Renaissance Man is harder than ever
- The only 3 types of things you’ll ever have to do
- How to pursue multiple goals all at once
- How to stop doing the stuff you hate [and start doing the stuff you love]
- Why doing less can help you do more
Tech stuff: The guide is a pdf. It should work with all computers that have adobe reader installed. Also, if you have a Mac, Preview should have no problem with it. If for some reason it does not work for you, drop me a quick line and let me know what went wrong.
A Few Notes
Copyright: I am the copyright owner of the content. That said, this guide is free. Please feel free to quote it, share it or link to it from your own site. All I ask is that you don’t change the content.
If you would like to share this guide, please use the following link – http://www.impossiblehq.com/renaissance-man-guide
Special Thanks To:
Andi Norris for the design & layout.
Matt Gartland for copywriting & proofreading