This is official the first international post at BIT. You may or may not know, but traveling is a HUGE part of my life. I’ve written for some other sites about it, but I love traveling and am working on structuring my life to include a lot more of it.
Since I’m out of the country, I figured I’d do another video post since you guys didn’t seem to mind the last one so I gave it another shot. Also, I have a little something for those of you that comment early [Be sure to watch all the way through the video].
Here are some of the highlights:
- 0:08 – Twitter shoutouts
- 0:37 – How I plan my trips
- 1:02 – My London Schedule
- 1:54 – Why I avoid planning specifics
- 2:10 – I forget how to talk
- 2: 19 – What’s your strategy for planning trips?
- 2:35 – A video offer for those of you that read this & comment ASAP*
- @lachlancotter [Actual suggester of Trafalgar Square]
- @samedelstein [I went to London Bridge, Tower Bridge, & walked by the London Eye before the video, sorry].
People I Should Have Been Mentioned
- @codymckibb [Got your tweet after the video was made, but I’m definitely heading down to East End Brick Lane tonight].
- @mattkoenigphoto aka @1yearsabbatical [For telling me to do another video post]
Question #1: How do you plan out your travels?
Question #2: London Experts: Any other places in London I should hit up before I come on back?
**If you’d like to take me up on the video offer, please comment before 10am BST [5pm EST] tonight. I’m heading out around noon on Wednesday, so I do have time restrictions.
Grow Stronger, Do The Impossible
Get weekly emails on how to build a stronger mind, a stronger body and stronger life and do the impossible.