- I don’t have enough money.
- I’m not smart enough.
- I don’t have enough time.
- I’m not strong enough to do that yet…
- I don’t have enough experience.
It’s easy to let your limits define who you are and STOP you.
You should always be pushing your limits, but if you’re not even at that point yet, you can do something even easier.
Don’t even try pushing your limits yet.
Instead, embrace them.
Let your limits define the parameters of the game. Make the subconsciously negative into a conscious positive.
Use them to become more creative.
- Twitter started because a text message could only be 160 characters.
- Instagram became the biggest photo sharing platform after requiring people starting to recreate the polaroid square photo and filter scheme.
- I started IMPOSSIBLE from my parent’s basement and my sister’s couch while training for an indoor triathlon.
Turn your limits into an advantage.
So you’re not the fastest person in the world. You’ll need more guts.
So you don’t have venture funding. You need more creativity.
So you don’t have a rich uncle. You get to be more scrappy.
Stop wallowing in your pity. Make something happen.
Find your limits. Embrace them.
And never stop pushing.
Grow Stronger, Do The Impossible
Get weekly emails on how to build a stronger mind, a stronger body and stronger life and do the impossible.