This is the first episode in a brand new series where we take a deep dive into studying resilience. What exactly IS resilience? What does it take to become more resilient? Why are some people able to go through insane setbacks and problems, and keep pushing on well after the point where they “should have given up?”
Here’s a hint: it has nothing to do with “living on the edge of your comfort zone.”
Some Things You’ll Learn in This Episode:
Table of Contents
- What resilience REALLY is
- Why the “inspirational” quotes on Instagram are actually crap
- What “cotton candy” challenges are and what to do about it
- The sign that you’re on the right track
- The 4 questions that make sure your Impossible challenge is big enough
- What Teddy Roosevelt says about “getting into the arena”.
Links to Listen To This Episode
- Listen on iTunes
- Listen on Stitcher
- Click the player at the top of the page
- Upcoming Guests
- Quote by Teddy Roosevelt
Click here to download a transcript of the episode
Thanks For Listening!
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Impossible Radio: Resilience.
If you enjoyed this episode, here are three things you can do:
- Please share the episode on social media using the buttons at the top and bottom of the post.
- Leave a review for Impossible Radio on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are essential, especially for a new show like Impossible Radio. And of course, they’re incredibly appreciated!
- Remember to subscribe to the show so you get automatic updates when each new episode (and soon new season) launch.
Until next time, go out and do something Impossible!
Jon Bowes says
Just found your site from your article about cold showers.
I love your style and the solid brand you’ve built. Looking forward to seeing more of your badass stuff.