Kyle Maynard, who I originally interviewed in episode 2 from this season, is back! As you know from that episode, Kyle is uniquely qualified to talk about building a resilient life, since he lives it every day. Born without arms and legs, Kyle has tackled both figurative and literal mountains, including Mount Kilimanjaro, which is Africa’s highest peak. In this episode, Kyle breaks down some quick tips and areas of focus that can help you build a resilient mindset and life in a hurry.
Some Things You’ll Learn in This Episode:
Table of Contents
- The role of creativity in a resilient life;
- How to find your “well”
- What to do when you feel “broken” and why it’s actually a good thing.
- What it means when you reach your “breaking point”
- The role of passion and purpose
- How embracing sadness and depression can change your inner game
- Dealing with impulsive behavior
- Why perception is one of the most important things you can ever understand
Links and Resources Mentioned
Links to Listen To This Episode
Thanks For Listening!
Thanks for listening to this week’s episode of Impossible Radio: Resilience.
If you enjoyed this episode, here are three things you can do:
- Please share the episode on social media using the buttons at the top and bottom of the post.
- Leave a review for Impossible Radio on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are essential, especially for a new show like Impossible Radio. And of course, they’re incredibly appreciated!
- Remember to subscribe to the show so you get automatic updates when each new episode (and soon new season) launch.
Until next time, go out and do something Impossible!