Take a look in the mirror. What do you see?
Because you’re becoming them every day.
- See a person who can’t get to the gym on time?
- See a person who just can’t seem to get their sh*t together?
- See a person who can’t quite smoking, biting their nails or some other stupid habit.
- See a person who doesn’t eat healthy because you’re “picky” and you “never liked” those foods.
- See a person who’s so unique – that there’s somehow a reason and rationale for every certain thing you see in other people as a flaw?
Chances are, you’re becoming that person every day.
But the thing is, you can change who you see.
- You can see someone who’s early to events and calm and collected.
- You can see a person who’s orderly and has their life in order.
- You can see a person who’s building better habits on a daily basis.
- You can see someone who’s adventurous with food and trying a new thing every day.
- You can see a person who’s just like everyone else in the world, because you
You can see a person who doesn’t have to wait for the time to be “right” (because it never is). The right astrologist, enneagram test, doesn’t have crap on the person behind your eyes when you decide to start moving.
If you don’t like what you see, what are you doing about it?
For my hustler’s, here’s some motivation. He who has begun is half done, so why you waiting? – Nas
So why are you waiting?
Grow Stronger, Do The Impossible
Get weekly emails on how to build a stronger mind, a stronger body and stronger life and do the impossible.