We’re announcing the first IMPOSSIBLE event in a long time. It’s virtual, hard, and guaranteed to push you. Sound like fun? Keep reading…
The Longest Day Race is coming – June 20th? Are you in?
The Longest Day Race Announcement Video
June 20th is the longest day of the year. It’s the summer solstice and I’m not into astrology, but it means your moons in your 4th house and it’s time for you to stop being a little #&@!* – I think.
Here’s the rules
- Show up to your local track before dawn.
- When sun-up hits – start running.
- Then keep running.
- And Running
- And run some more.
When the sun goes down – count your laps – that’s your score.
The race is virtual – so whatever time zone you’re in – use that for your sunup and sundown times. Don’t think that’s fair? Cool, go run a 5k.
For example, if you’re in the following locations – you’d be running for this amount of time.
- Hawaii – 13 hours, 24 minutes
- Alaska – 18 hours, 17 minutes
- Austin – 14 hours, 6 minutes
A few housekeeping rules before you get all excited and sign up.
- Don’t be a dick.
- No cheating. This is on the honor code.
- Dying is strictly forbidden (none of that please)
- We start counting at 125 laps. This is a 50k ultra marathon – and that’s the minimum.
- Clean up after yourself – not trashing local tracks.
- Oh, and don’t be a dick.
If you’re sick of quarantine and want a challenge – #boom you’ve got one now.
Push your limits. Do Something Impossible.
See you on June 20th.