It’s been 7 years since I started IMPOSSIBLE. When I started the blog, it was an experiment in doing something new, trying to do something interesting with my life and get out of my parents basement and working on a list I thought was impossible.
It started with an indoor triathlon (seriously, read it). Since then, a lot has changed. I’ve:
- Run a ton of races
- Taken 40+ people skydiving, 50+ bungee jumping and actually do something they’re scared of.
- Started multiple businesses (including a bunch that failed).
- Helped build almost 8 schools with PoP!
- Gotten sued by a billionaire (more on this soon).
- Been to 7 continents & 41+ countries.
- Convinced people to take thousands of cold showers.
- Knocked a ton of stuff off my
I’ve spent a lot of time the past few weeks looking back on what I’ve built and where I want to create going forward. I’ve got some new projects coming down the line, and some exciting announcements about some projects that have been around for a while.
The last few years have been particularly tough, but I feel like I’m ending a chapter with the end of some legal difficulties and finally pulling 777 to a close, that I can’t wait to start the next chapter of challenges and adventures.
Let’s do it.
Grow Stronger, Do The Impossible
Get weekly emails on how to build a stronger mind, a stronger body and stronger life and do the impossible.